MOV is the file format which is used by QuickTime-wrapped files to pile up video, audio, and other bit streams in a single file and it is developed and introduced by Apple Inc. Initially, it was developed only for Mac Operating system, but later they made it compatible with Windows Operating system also.
At times, you will come across a situation like your most valuable MOV videos are not playing in your Mac Operating system. Those Movie files may be really important to you and so you might have tried and tired with lot of tools for repairing the corrupted video files. If you are still in search of a solution, then you are at the right place to get a right solution. Your search ends here. You can smoothly fix those MOV files by using Remo Repair MOV tool, which can be the most excellent solution for you and is recommended by industrial experts for repairing and recovering kind of problems.
Remo Repair MOV software can repair MOV file Mac quickly in few simple steps without amending the original source file. The utility gives you the preview of the fixed Movie files on completion of the process before restoration onto the system. It is available in demo version for free with all the features of the application, so you can try the trail version before going for the actual purchase of the software. The interface available in this program is very simplified for normal users because of which the process of repair can get finished in just few clicks and we will be always there to help you any time if you face any problem while installing.
Features of Remo Repair MOV Software:
- The software can repair MOV on Mac even if it is severely corrupted or damaged due to any reason.
- The tool has the ability to fix different kinds of video files such as MOV, MP4, etc. in a quick and easy way.
- The utility repairs the audio and video of .mov file, and link up them to make it a playable format.
- It is able to repair Movie files that are stored on any kind of storage devices such as external hard disk, flash drive, memory cards, etc.
Simple steps to employ the software:
At first, download and install Remo Repair Mac into the system for mending MOV files. Further, open the application and follow the instructions, which are given on main screen. Then, next window will show the list of drives present on your system, from that select the drive in which your corrupted videos are present, in order to fix them. Then software will scan the selected drive thoroughly and starts repairing the damaged MOV files. Use “Preview” option to view fixed video files. Finally, you can save the recovered videos on the desired destination location of your system or to any other storage devices, by using the licensed version of the tool. You can contact the technical support anytime if you face any problem while using or installing the application through email or chat.
- Operating System – All major versions of Mac like Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard, etc.
- RAM – 1 GB RAM memory
- Required space – 50 MB of free space for installation
- Supported File Systems – HFS, HFS+, ExFAT