The latest edition of Windows 10 offers a wide range of beneficial functionalities and is much more improved than the previous editions. In case your current build on Windows 10 is not working out for you then you have the option to roll back Windows to the previous build. Read this post carefully to discover how to do so.
Instructions to roll back to the previous build on Windows 10
Undertake the below-mentioned directions sequentially to get back to the earlier build on Windows 10.
- Step 1: Click on Start Menu and then click on Settings
- Step 2: Click on Update & Security and after that choose Recovery
- Step 3: The Go back to an earlier build section with a Get Started button will be displayed. Just click on this button
- Step 4: The process to roll back your Windows 10 will start. During this process, you will see Getting things ready, This won’t take long screen
- Step 5: After the successful completion of the process your system will restart and your Windows 10 build will be reverted to the earlier one
Also, if you are not able to boot into Windows 10 you can get back to the earlier build through Windows 10 Advanced Startup options. To do so, boot to Advanced Startup Options
–>choose to Troubleshoot > click Advanced options > tap on See more recovery options > select Go back to the previous build
Important: If a span of 30 days has lapsed after the installation of the new build you will not be able to roll back to the previous build on Window 10. Instead, you will be presented with an error message.