I recently lost some of my important data from Windows 8.1; however I still do not know the definite reason behind the loss of the file. I now understand the necessity of performing backup earlier and being repentant is of no use now. But I still do not want to drop my hopes because I freshly came to know that data recovery of lost file is still possible by some means. Thus if any of you have come across similar kind of issue then please suggest me with your helpful suggestion
Windows 8.1 version is loaded with more astonishing features, however when the computer is inappropriately used then there are chances of losing some of your important data. In these conditions you can still hope for recovery which is possible by various ways. But the most recommended and preferred method of getting back lost data can be done by using data recovery tools. Nonetheless, selecting the right data recovery tool can puzzle you, therefore to get rid of this uncertainty you can utilize Remo Recover (Windows) tool which can restore missing files on Windows 8.1.
What are the reasons for data loss?
There are often circumstances where you may delete some of your important files when there is shortage of memory, thus the reason behind this kind of occurrence is incorrect selection of files for deletion eventually resulting in loss. Moreover another thing behind the cause for making blunder is the carelessness and hurry which makes the things horrible.
It is frequently observed that many users carry important files on external storage devices such as USB drives, flash cards, external hard disks and others. There is no uncertainty that it makes the user much handy to use the files where ever required, but at the same time it can be danger for the files which are stored on the device. Because if the computer is infected with virus and other hazards then there are probabilities that the files will become inaccessible eventually resulting in loss. Therefore after this circumstances if the user scans the storage media with anti-virus software then probabilities of the files getting removed will be more.
Improper use of computer make the things more awful, consider that a novice user do not know which is good or bad for Windows 8.1, therefore if user installs a application which is nastiest program which is created for devastating the computer, then in these unusual situations there are chances of file getting lost. Additionally, if the storage device is formatted, computer’s incorrect settings or other major mistakes can result in data loss.
Characteristics of Remo Recover (Windows)
- Apart from Windows 8.1 the tool supports other major operating system such as Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008
- Supports recovery of lost files from hard drives such as SATA, SCSI, SSD, PATA and others, in addition the file system of hard disks which are compatible with this program is FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT
- Can be used for retrieving lost data from different storage media such as flash drive, memory cards, external hard drives and others
- Data recovered by this tool can be viewed with the aid of “Preview” option, thus by this option users will get to know whether the necessary files are retrieved
- Consumes very less amount of computer memory, therefore due to this one can stop worrying about degradation of computer performance
- It is capable of recovering files such as PDF, DOC, DOCX, PPT and various others files
- Comes with simple user-interfaces which can make the novice user attain recovery easily