“Recently I had lost most valuable collection of photos, videos and other files from my SD card due to accidentally formatting when my Windows system showed an error message of “Card is corrupted – needs format”. I want those lost data back since those photos and videos were captured at most memorable events. Is it possible for me to recover those lost media files even after formatting SD card on Windows system? Please suggest me one best tool to recover SD card with ease.”
Indeed there are numerous reasons due to which above stated error message appears and the most common is file system corruption. In this situation you are incapable to access stored files like music, images, videos, etc from micro SD card but it doesn’t mean files are permanently lost. However, you can still recover files from micro SD card on Windows machines by making use of good and reliable “SD Card Recovery Software – Remo Recover Windows.”
Remo Recover Software is a simple, yet powerful recovery tool. It is compatible with all the versions of Windows and Mac OS; hence the users can work with this software without any compatibility issues. It allows the user to view the recovered files from SD cards prior to restoration, which filters the recovery of unwanted files, thus saving valuable. In addition, it is a safe and secure recovery tool that is free from any kind virus or malwares. The unique and valuable features of this software are as follows:
- Recover deleted files from SD card, mini SD, microSD, mini SDHC, SDXC memory cards etc.
- Easily retrieve files from SD card which is formatted / corrupted.
- Complete recovery with original directory paths, file names and file attributes.
- The recovered data can be sorted based of file name, size, date and file type.
- User friendly interface and step-by-step guided process ensures fast and easy SD card recovery.
- Helps to locate a particular file on the basis of its attributes using the smart “Find ” option.
- Preview recovered files before buying the software.
- The recovered data can be saved onto to any accessible drive or CD / DVD.
- It even has an ability to recover data from SD cards suffering from bad sectors by creating a replica.
- It also supports recovery of files from FAT 16. FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS 5, HFS+, HFSX and ExFAT file systems.
Few Common Reasons that Have Higher Impact Leading to Micro SD Card Corruption or Loss of Data are listed below:
- Due to abrupt ejection of micro SD card from system \ laptop during data transfer process might leads to card corruption or data loss.
- By the improper handling of micro SD card is another major reason behind inaccessibility of data enclosed onto it.
- File system corruption due to sever virus attack.
- By mistakenly formatting the micro SD card drive when connected with your Windows system.
Whatever might be the reason behind micro SD card error \ corruption or data loss, you can easily retrieve lost files from memory card just by making use of Remo Recover Windows software.
Some useful Tips to be followed to avoid SD card corruption:
- Always eject the SD card from device or from system by making use of “Safe Remove” option.
- Don’t use the same SD card on multiple devices.
- Scan your SD card with authorized antivirus software to get clear from virus attack.
- If SD card memory is full, then prevent forcefully saving files.
To know more about this software and for downloading this amazing utility you can go to main website.