Antivirus is a third party application that is employed on PC’s and laptops in order to secure stored data from external threats like malware, virus, spyware, Trojan, worms and many more. The need of antivirus tools arises because as a computer user you might install tons of applications on your system for different purposes. Along with apps, there are great possibilities that malignant programs may enter into your system and cause data loss disaster.
What happens when virus attacks your PC?
When virus enters into your system it will corrupt the file system of your computer that holds important information of the saved files, without which you may not be able to extract information. After file system corruption, all the data stored would inaccessible. Once the files stored on it becomes unreadable, then you won’t be able to access or read any of the information saved in those files resulting in severe loss of files. Thus, most of the users install antivirus program on their systems to protect it from malware / virus attack. But, one need to be very careful while selecting antivirus programs as there are several applications available online among which some might be unreliable and cause further data loss.
How does antivirus software works?
Antivirus application scans the entire hard disk of your computer or laptop to detect and delete faulty programs and wrong piece of codes that can harm your system. But, during the process of antivirus scan, it may find some of the files which are severely virus infected and cannot be removed by the software. Under such messy circumstance, the software will delete all such infected files without any notification to the user.
Have you ever faced a situation where your important files have been deleted after antivirus scan? Was the tool unable to fix virus or was it unreliable? Well, whatever be the case at the end you have lost your vital files. What’s your next step? Do you need help on how to retrieve files deleted by Antivirus application? Don’t fret!!! You can easily recover files deleted by antivirus using some efficient data restoration utilities. Among several tools, one such comprehensive tool is Remo Recover Windows that helps you in recovery of files after deletion due to antivirus. Using Remo Recover Windows software, one can easily solve all queries on how to restore files deleted by antivirus.
Unique Features of Remo Recover for Windows:
- Embedded with powerful recovery algorithms that deeply scan the drive to locate and recover files either deleted accidentally or intentionally by antivirus scan.
- Compatible to get back files deleted by antivirus on computer running with different versions of Windows like Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, etc.
- It supports data recovery of different file types that includes documents (Word, PPT, Excel, etc.), Media Files (Pictures, Videos, Songs, etc.), Text files and more.
- In addition to restore deleted files from hard disk, you can even recover files deleted by antivirus on other storage devices like pen drives, memory cards, cameras, etc.
Few Precautionary steps that would help you avoid data loss in future:
- Do not download from unsecure websites in order to keep your system virus free.
- Regularly update installed antivirus application to protect your PC from malware attack.
- Before you carry out any task either that is antivirus scan or formatting, it is better to have one backup copy of stored files.