If you have permanently deleted your files then don’t get panic thinking that you cannot recover them back. In this content we have discussed about the solution that will guide you in the right way.
First thing you need to do:
- Check your backup copies in order to recover the deleted files and folders
- If you don’t have any backup then make use of data recovery tool
Among the popular data recovery tool, you can use Remo Recover; which performs deep scanning of the entire drive in order to recover deleted or lost files that has been lost or deleted due to uncertain reasons. Thereafter, it easily identifies and restores all formats of video, photo and audio files. Apart from this data can be securely recovered from other external storage devices which include hard disks, thumb drives, memory sticks, external hard drives etc.
Further it performs recovery of data from formatted or re-formatted external USB drives. There is a provision of restoring data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFS, HFSX partitions. With the help of this program, recovery of files from Windows Recycle Bin as well as files that has been emptied from Trash. The recovered files can be sorted on the basis of date, creation date, size and file name. After completion of recovery process, the recovered files can also be viewed in File Type view that helps in recovering data on the basis of your file extension and Data view allows you to view the recovered data in hierarchical format. Later you can also store them into CD / DVD or any desired destination location that can be accessed easily.
- This program is compatible with Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. Mac operating system includes Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and EI Capitan
- Disk images can be created that will bypass bad sectors from hard drive and thus help in recovering data from disk image files
- Save Recovery Session helps in saving the re-scanning time of your entire drive
Utilizing the trial version of software helps you to recover permanently deleted files prior to purchase of licensed version